CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Scriptures for your day...

In Today's reading there were a few that stood out...

Take them, read them, remember them, guard them..

Learn to leave yesterday behind for tomorrow is a gift from God.

Philippians 3:13&14
13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Hope in times of desperation:

Proverbs 24:16
16 for though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again,
but the wicked are brought down by calamity.

For though he falls seven times, he rises again, he rises again..

Much love to you all, and have a blessed day!

0 comments: